We are looking to have a select few Regional Support Teams in each region of the USA and help support the teams through local Bike shops or a similar type of established BMX race team.
We are looking for teams that race local and state race series, as well as local national events.
We want to support teams and programs that support the local scene and help grow BMX at its most pure level of BMX racing.
– Minimum of 5 non related riders that currently hold a USA BMX racing license
– Teams have a Bike Shop affiliation or has a dedicated Team Manager
– Teams race at the local track at least once a month and race on the state level. (Seasonal restrictions area taken into consideration)
– Teams can consist of all proficiency levels
– Team Riders will all use a Chase BMX frame. (RSP, ACT, or Complete bike)
– Team Riders will have the ability to use products offered by BMX Racing Group. (BRG and TM will agree to items to be used)
If so, please have the team or shop manager, send us all team info and resumes consisting of the following form:
We will only take team resumes from Bike Shop employees or Team managers.
We will select the R.S.P. Teams by January 15th, so please submit your team info by Dec 31st.
If your team is selected, we will contact you and give you more info and the outline of the program.